Thursday, August 28, 2008

WOO!! Let's hope this continues!

Yeah that's right! WOO! My day so far:

Got Victoria to school ON TIME with all 3 kids in tow. Jer took overtime so I was totally on my own this morning. Everyone was dressed, hair and teeth brushed, fed, socks AND shoes on (last Tuesday for pickup Nate didn't have shoes on).

Anyway we got there and everything went very smoothing. ALL of us went in, no tears when Nate, Evie and I went to leave. I got to talk to the principal, the SCRIP coordinator - I had some questions, said hi to a few moms on my way out -- all stuff I'm normally too self-conscious to do. Then we went to the Library! Nate's first time!! We got a train book. Then we went to the grocery store to pick up a few things. Came home had round 2 of breakfast (I didn't eat the first time) and then Evie went to nap and Nate went out to play. It's now 10:20 and I JUST turned the TV and computer on and OMIGOSH it feels GOOOOOOOD. Normally electronics are on first thing.

I think I am gonna get used to this preschool thing just fine :)

No comments: